Friday, July 25, 2008

the trust

ISHWAR IS DUNIYA ME HAI,

this trust of mine gets its strength from the incident that has taken place ,few days back. Thinking a lot on the matter with a cry in my heart i left every thing to god , if he wants it to be done then it would be ok with me or else i will accept the decision , but god listen to the cry and give me a positive reply .again the happiness comes back to my life , i dont know how long it will stay but now he would give me happiness but i am happy . whenever i talk to my friends we share many things and if i find that they are some where losing hope or getting frustrted i always tell them to have faith in god . as i believe , sooner or later he listens to our prayers .

it is not necessary that what you get it is according to you but its according to him and what you get its the the thing he wants to give you and it is for our betterment.

i always try to accept the things as they are given to me and gradually i realise that i was made for this only and not for that what i was trying for . when he find us happy he pour more pleasure into us by giving ,anyhow , the most desired thing of our life.

we should trust him because he is there look after and listen

1 comment:

Pawan Kumar said...

Manu
I visited ur blog very first time .I read ur "ISWAR IS DUNIYA ME HAI".It was a decent writing in a very good manner. i do not want to know what was the reason beyond this faith but I agree with you somwhere is GOD and he is playing with all of us. We all are just puppet....and we are doing only that thing which he want. On SUMATI's YATRA u posted some fantastic comment. I read all of them...Kabhi mere blog par aayen...comment kare khushi hogi...wiTH best wishes...